An Asphalt Roof Is Made Up of a Lot More Than Just Shingles
ROOFING IN ANOKA
Perhaps, the most important thing a homeowner should know about their roof is that it is more than just shingles. In fact, it is a complex system of different components that are designed to work together to provide your home and family the best defense from the weather outside. As a local roofer in Anoka, we have discovered that not many homeowners understand how their roof works, so we are going to discuss the components that make up the GAF roof systems that we proudly install.
- Lifetime Shingles - The shingles on the roof are the first line of defense for your home against the elements. GAF offers you many great Lifetime Shingle choices that you can see here on our website, including Timberline Shingles with Advanced Protection Shingle Technology. Did you know that they are the #1-selling shingles in North America?
- Cobra Attic Ventilation - Serves to remove excess heat and moisture from your attic and crawl spaces that contribute to more energy consumption and higher-priced bills. This can also cause early peeling of interior paint and wallpaper and pose health risks.
- Roof Deck Protection - Provides moisture a chance to escape from your attic while presenting an exceptionally powerful layer of security against wind-driven rain. Additionally, it lies flatter for a better-looking roof overall.
- Starter Strip Shingles - Saves time, reduces waste, and lowers the risk of shingle blow-off. Plus, it may even help you get upgraded wind warranty coverage (check the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for more details).
- Leak Barriers - Provides extraordinary protection against roof leaks provoked by settling and extreme weather conditions. For homeowners looking for maximum protection, this is an ideal upgrade for all vulnerable areas, including the eaves.
- Ridge Cap Shingles - Improves the curb appeal of your home while protecting against leaks at the hips and ridges of the roof.
Best Siding Company is your trusted roofing contractor in Anoka for all things residential roof-related. If you have any questions or concerns about your roof, feel free to give us a call or fill out our contact form to request a free estimate.
CALL BEST SIDING COMPANY TODAY (763) 413-0500